Traveling around the globe and exploring the wonders of the world has become easier. Whether on business or pleasure you require some essentials for your trip to be complete. It provides security for unexpected emergencies and peace of mind that you will have assistance whenever you travel.
Who can be covered?
- Any person between the age of six months and 80 years.
- A traveler within and outside Kenya.
- Tourists – while in Kenya.
- Persons on business trips.
Who can be covered?
- You have comprehensive coverage against local and international travel risks and hazards anywhere in the world.
- You are covered from the time you leave your usual place of residence or business until your return for a period of up to 180 days.
24 Hour Assistance
You will have access to 24 hours assistance in any emergency including:
- Rescue and Evacuation in the event of an accident or illness.
- Emergency Medical Treatment.
You and/or your beneficiaries will receive compensation should you be involved in an accident that results in:
You will have your expenses arising directly out of the following covered:
- Evacuation or repatriation following accidental injury or illness.
- Emergency Dental Care.
You are covered should you be found to be legally liable in the event of:
- Accidental damage to property belonging to a third party.
- Accidental loss or damage to property belonging to a third party.
Travel delay/ missed departure
You will be compensated for eventual delay of booked flights, including accommodation up to the amount shown in the benefits schedule.
If you cannot reach your destination as a result of a hijacking, the cover compensates USD 100 for each full 24 hour period up to a maximum of 10 days or USD 1000.
Loss of baggage & documents
- You are covered for loss of passport or essential documents while traveling.
- Loss or damage to checked baggage or personal effects.
- Delay in delivery of baggage checked in by and I.A.T.A affiliated airline.